- Ph.D., Economics, Georgetown University, 2010
- M.A., Economics, Georgetown University, 2006
- B.S., Mathematics, Virginia Union University, 2004
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
- 2010 - 2012
- Sommer, Kamila, Paul Sullivan, and Randal Verbrugge (2013). "The Equilibrium Effect of Fundamentals on House Prices and Rents," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 60, no. 7, pp. 854-870.
- Sommer, Kamila (2014). "Fertility Choice in a Life Cycle Model with Idiosyncratic Uninsurable Earnings Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-32. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peterman, William B., Kamila Sommer, and Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (2014). "How Well did Social Security Mitigate the Effects of the Great Recession?" Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-13. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sommer, Kamila (2010). "Essays in Quantitative Macroeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, Georgetown University.
Last update: May 27, 2014