- Ph.D., Economics, Georgetown University, 2010
- M.A., Economics, Georgetown University, 2006
- B.S., Mathematics, Virginia Union University, 2004
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2012 - present
- 2010 - 2012
- Sommer, Kamila, Paul Sullivan, and Randal Verbrugge (Forthcoming). "The Equilibrium Effect of Fundamentals on House Prices and Rents," Journal of Monetary Economics.
- Sommer, Kamila (2010). "Essays in Quantitative Macroeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, Georgetown University.
Last update: December 9, 2013