March 31, 2011
March 30, 2011
- Letter to the Chairman and Ranking Member of the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs from Chairman Bernanke regarding Debit Interchange Final Rule Status (March 29, 2011) (101 KB PF)
An identical letter was sent to the Chairman and Ranking Member of the House Committee on Financial Services.
- Agencies seek comment on proposed rule on incentive compensation
Proposal to require the reporting of incentive-based compensation arrangements by a covered financial institution. Proposal would also prohibit incentive-based compensation arrangements at a covered financial institution when such compensation is excessive, could expose the institution to inappropriate risks, or potentially lead to material financial loss.
- Federal Reserve seeks comment on proposed rule related to supervision of designated financial market utilities
Proposal to promulgate risk-management standards governing the operations related to the payment, clearing, and settlement activities of certain financial market utilities that are designated as systemically important by the Financial Stability Oversight Council.
March 29, 2011
- Federal Reserve proposes rule requiring sponsors of asset-backed securities to retain at least 5 percent of the credit risk of the assets underlying the securities
Interagency proposed rule that requires sponsors of asset-backed securities (ABS) to retain at least 5 percent of the credit risk of the assets underlying the securities.
March 28, 2011
March 25, 2011
- Federal Reserve expands consumer protection regulations for credit transactions and leases of higher dollar amounts
March 21, 2011
March 14, 2011
March 7, 2011
March 1, 2011
- Federal Reserve seeks comment on proposed rules on risk-based pricing notices and adverse action notices
Proposal to amend certain model notices in Regulation B to include the disclosure of credit scores and information relating to credit scores if a credit score is used in taking adverse action.
Regulation B Comments: Submit | View
Joint proposal to revise the content requirements for risk-based pricing notices and to add related model forms to reflect the new credit score disclosure requirements.
Regulation V Comments: View
Last update: January 17, 2014