- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - Irvine, 2013
- B.S., Economics, University of Washington, 2006
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Washington, 2006
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Chang, Andrew C. (2014). "Tax Policy Endogeneity: Evidence from R&D Tax Credits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-101. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Chang, Andrew C. (2013). "Inter-Industry Strategic R&D and Supplier-Demander Relationships," Review of Economics and Statistics, vol. 95, no. 2, pp. 491-499.
- Economic Inquiry
- Journal of Urban Economics
Last update: January 5, 2015