Informing the public about the Federal Reserve
Banking and the Financial System
- What is the Federal Reserve doing to help decrease the likelihood of another financial crisis?
- Banks seem to have a lot of money, so why aren't they making more loans?
- Why did the Federal Reserve lend to foreign institutions during the financial crisis?
- What were the Federal Reserve's emergency lending facilities during the financial crisis?
- Why does the Federal Reserve lend money to banks?
- What is the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)?
- Did the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) contribute to foreclosures and the financial crisis? And, is the CRA being reformed?
- How can I start a bank?
- How can I comment on a regulatory proposal?
Last update: October 24, 2013