Government in the Sunshine Meeting Notice
- Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve
- Time, date:
- 4:00 PM, Tuesday, April 8, 2014
- Marriner S. Eccles Federal Reserve Board Building, 20th and C Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20551
On the day of the meeting, you will be able to view the meeting via webcast from a link available on the Board's public website. You do not need to register to view the webcast of the meeting. A link to the meeting documentation will also be available at approximately 2 p.m. EDT. Both links may be accessed from the Board's public website at www.federalreserve.gov.
If you plan to attend the open meeting in person, we ask that you notify us in advance and provide your name, date of birth, and social security number (SSN) or passport number. You may provide this information by calling 202-452-2474 or you may register online. You may pre-register until close of business on April 7, 2014. You also will be asked to provide identifying information, including a photo ID, before being admitted to the Board meeting. The Public Affairs Office must approve the use of cameras; please call 202-452-2955 for further information. If you need an accommodation for a disability, please contact Penelope Beattie on 202-452-3982. For the hearing impaired only, please use the Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) on 202-263-4869.
Privacy Act Notice: The information you provide will be used to assist us in prescreening you to ensure the security of the Board's premises and personnel. In order to do this, we may disclose your information consistent with the routine uses listed in the Privacy Act Notice for BGFRS-32, including to appropriate federal, state, local, or foreign agencies where disclosure is reasonably necessary to determine whether you pose a security risk or where the security or confidentiality of your information has been compromised. We are authorized to collect your information by 12 U.S.C §§ 243 and 248, and Executive Order 9397. In accordance with Executive Order 9397, we collect your SSN so that we can keep accurate records, because other people may have the same name and birth date. In addition, we use your SSN when we make requests for information about you from law enforcement and other regulatory agency databases. Furnishing the information requested is voluntary; however, your failure to provide any of the information requested may result in disapproval of your request for access to the Board's premises. You may be subject to a fine or imprisonment under 18 U.S.C § 1001 for any false statements you make in your request to enter the Board's premises.
|Matters to be Considered:|
|1.||A draft interagency final rule implementing enhanced supplementary leverage ratio standards for large, interconnected U.S. banking organizations;|
|2.||An interagency notice of proposed rulemaking that would modify the definition of total leverage exposure (the denominator of the supplementary leverage ratio) and the calculation of the ratio in the agencies' 2013 revised capital rule;|
|3.||An interagency notice of proposed rulemaking that would revise the definition of eligible guarantee under the agencies' advanced approaches risk-based capital rule.|
1. The staff memo to the Board will be made available to the public on the day of the meeting in paper and the background material will be made available on a compact disc (CD). If you require a paper copy of the entire document, please call Penelope Beattie on 202-452-3982. The documentation will not be available until approximately 2 p.m. EDT.
2. This meeting will be recorded for the benefit of those unable to attend. The webcast recording and a transcript of the meeting will be available after the meeting on the Board's public web site http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/boardmeetings/ or if you prefer, a CD recording of the meeting will be available for listening in the Board's Freedom of Information Office, and copies can be ordered for $4 per disc by calling 202-452-3684 or by writing to:
Freedom of Information Office
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Washington, D.C. 20551
For more information please contact: Michelle Smith, Director, Office of Board Members at 202-452-2955.
Supplementary Information: You may call 202-452-3206 beginning at approximately 5pm two business days before the meeting for a recorded announcement of bank and bank holding company applications scheduled for the meeting; or you may contact the Board’s website at http://www.federalreserve.gov/ for an electronic announcement that not only lists applications, but also indicates procedural and other information about the meeting.Dated: 4/1/2014
Robert deV. Frierson,
Secretary of the Board.