This conference will provide a venue for original research on the role of financial regulation in mitigating systemic risk. Presentations will include a number of invited papers along with a selection of the papers submitted in response to this announcement. All of the papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in a special issue of the Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking (JMCB).
Attendance to the conference is by invitation only.
Conference attendees must register in advance. The conference program and information on how to register will be posted here in the future. Click here to watch the conference live beginning September 15, 2011 at 8:45 a.m. EDT.
- Michael Gibson (Federal Reserve Board)
- Michael Gordy (Federal Reserve Board)
- Elizabeth Kiser (Federal Reserve Board)
- Joe Peek (University of Kentucky)
- Skander Van den Heuvel (Federal Reserve Board)
- Kenneth West (University of Wisconsin)
- Joe Pavel, (202) 452-2955