The conference is intended to foster discussion among policymakers and researchers about the evolving challenges facing central banks around the world. To that end, it will feature original research papers in monetary policy, macroprudential regulation, and liquidity provisioning, as well as a panel discussion of these issues by policymakers from several central banks.
Attendance to the conference is by invitation only. Conference attendees must register in advance.
- David Lopez-Salido (Federal Reserve Board)
- David Reifschneider (Federal Reserve Board)
- John Rogers (Federal Reserve Board)
- John Williams (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco)
- Joe Pavel, (202) 452-2955
Last update: March 16, 2017