The Federal Reserve Board is committed to supporting responsible innovation, both by the firms we regulate directly, and in the financial market broadly. This website serves as a resource for stakeholders interested in engaging with the System on innovation-related matters.
- Governor Lael Brainard, "Update on Digital Currencies, Stablecoins, and the Challenges Ahead” (December 18, 2019).
- Consumer Compliance Supervision Bulletin, December 2019 (PDF) (December 17, 2019).
- Interagency Statement on the Use of Alternative Data in Credit Underwriting (December 3, 2019).
- Governor Lael Brainard, "Digital Currencies, Stablecoins, and the Evolving Payments Landscape" (October 16, 2019).
- Vice Chair for Supervision Randal Quarles, "The Financial Stability Board at 10 Years—Looking Back and Looking Ahead" (October 3, 2019).