The information below is provided as required by the Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. The page will be updated as reports and other information become available.
Audited Annual Federal Reserve System financial statements
Annual audited financial statements of the Federal Reserve System and independent auditors' reports.
Reports prepared by the Comptroller General
Under section 714 of title 31, United States Code.
Reports to Congress on Emergency Lending
- Reports on Emergency Lending Authorized Pursuant to Section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act since July, 21, 2010
In accordance with Section 1101 of the Dodd-Frank Act, the Board will publish reports issued to the Congress not later than seven days after the Board authorizes any new loan or other financial assistance under Section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act. The Board also will publish written updates every 30 days with respect to any such loan or other financial assistance. There have been no new emergency loans authorized by the Board.
Other information about the liquidity and credit programs and other monetary policy tools that the Federal Reserve used to respond to the financial crisis
- Reports Pursuant to Section 129 of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008
The Federal Reserve filed reports with Congress pursuant to section 129(b) of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008. The reports provided updates concerning the lending facilities established by the Board under section 13(3) of the Federal Reserve Act that are currently outstanding. In October 2009, the Board began to incorporate these reports into its monthly report on "Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet."
- Quarterly Report on Federal Reserve Balance Sheet Developments
The Federal Reserve prepares this quarterly report as part of its efforts to enhance transparency about its balance sheet, financial information, and monetary policy tools, and to ensure appropriate accountability to the Congress and the public.
Previously, similar information was published in the "Monthly Report on Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet".
- Monthly Report on Credit and Liquidity Programs and the Balance Sheet
The Federal Reserve prepared this monthly report as part of its efforts to enhance transparency about the range of programs and tools that have been implemented in response to the financial crisis and to ensure appropriate accountability to the Congress and the public from June 2009 to August 2012.
Subsequent to August 2012, similar information is published in the "Quarterly Report on Federal Reserve Balance Sheet Developments," available on the Board's public website.
- Transaction data
Transaction detail related to the liquidity and credit programs and other monetary policy tools that the Federal Reserve used to respond to the financial crisis that emerged during the summer of 2007.
Other information helpful in understanding the accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks
- Financial Accounting Manual
- Annual Reports
- Annual Report: Budget Review (2013 and previous years)
- Reserve Bank Operating Expenses Historical Actual and Current Year Budget Information
- Federal Reserve Banks Combined Quarterly Financial Reports (Unaudited)
- H.4.1: Factors Affecting Reserve Balances
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Reports
- OIG Semiannual Reports to the Congress