Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Irvine, 2013
- B.S., Engineering, Harvey Mudd College, 2002
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2020 - present
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation2019 - 2020
Senior Financial Economist
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation2015 - 2019
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation2013 - 2015
- Figinski, Theodore F., Alicia Lloro, and Phillip Li (2019). "New Evidence on the Effect of Compulsory Schooling Laws," in Jeliazkov, Ivan, and Justin L. Tobias eds., Topics in Identification, Limited Dependent Variables, Partial Observability, Experimentation, and Flexible Modeling: Part A (Advances in Econometrics, Vol. 40A), Emerald Publishing Limited, pp. 293-318.
- Lloro, Alicia, and David Brownstone (2018). "Vehicle Choice and Utilization: Improving Estimation with Partially Observed Choices and Hybrid Pairs," Journal of Choice Modelling, vol. 28, pp. 137-152.
- Jeliazkov, Ivan, and Alicia Lloro (2011). "Maximum Simulated Likelihood Estimation: Techniques and Applications in Economics," in Yang, Xin-She, and Slawomir Koziel eds., Computational Optimization, Methods and Algorithms. Studies in Computational Intelligence, vol. 356, pp. 85-100.
2014 - 2019 | Arlington, VA
FDIC Consumer Research Symposium