Meet the Economists
Alyssa G. Anderson
- Ph.D., Finance, Cornell University, 2013
- B.A., Economics and Engineering Sciences, Dartmouth College, 2007
Current Research Topics
- Financial Networks
- Funding Markets
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - present
- Anderson, Alyssa Gray (2019). "Ambiguity in securitization markets," Journal of Banking and Finance. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbankfin.2019.03.015
- Anderson, Alyssa G., and Yelena Larkin (2019). "Does Noninformative Text Affect Investor Behavior?" Financial Management, vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 257-289.
- Anderson, Alyssa G., and John Kandrac (2018). "Monetary Policy Implementation and Financial Vulnerability: Evidence from the Overnight Reverse Repurchase Facility," The Review of Financial Studies, vol. 31, no. 9, pp. 3643-3686.
- Anderson, Alyssa, Jane Ihrig, Mary-Frances Styczynski, and Gretchen C. Weinbach (2017). "How Have the Fed's Three Rate Hikes Passed Through to Selected Short-term Interest Rates?" FEDS Notes 2017-06-02. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anderson, Alyssa, and Jeffrey Huther (2016). "Modelling Overnight RRP Participation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-023. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Anderson, Alyssa G., Jane E. Ihrig, Ellen E. Meade, and Gretchen C. Weinbach (2016). "What Happened in Money Markets After the Fed's December Rate Increase?" FEDS Notes 2016-02-22. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bloomfield, Robert, and Alyssa Anderson (2010). "Experimental Finance," in Baker, H. K., John R. Nofsinger eds., Robert W. Kolb Series in Finance. Hoboken, N.J.: Wiley, pp. 113-130.
Last update: September 23, 2019