Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - Santa Cruz, 2016
- B.S., Mathematics/Economics, University of California, Los Angeles, 2009
Current Research Topics
- Monetary policy at the effective lower bound
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Garcia, Benjamin, and Arsenios Skaperdas (2017). "Inferring the Shadow Rate from Real Activity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-106. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Skaperdas, Arsenios (2017). "How Effective is Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound? Identification Through Industry Heterogeneity," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-073. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Last update: February 20, 2018