Meet the Economists
Chase P. Ross
- Ph.D., Financial Economics, Yale University, 2021
- B.A., Economics, Yale University, 2014
- Safe assets, collateral, and leverage
- Financial crises and information
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2021 - present
Yale Program on Financial Stability2015 - 2016
- Iorgova, Silvia, and Chase P. Ross (2021). "Investor Information and Bank Instability During the Euro Crisis," IMF Working Paper No. 2021/005. International Monetary Fund.
- Gorton, Gary B., Andrew Metrick, and Chase P. Ross (2020). "Who Ran on Repo?" AEA Papers and Proceedings, vol. 110, pp. 487-492.
BlackRock Applied Research Award Finalist
- Review of Economic Studies