Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Business Adminstration (Finance), University of Toronto, 2016
- M.A., Economics, University of Waterloo, 2009
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Waterloo, 2008
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Financial Disclosures, Financial Regulations
- Information Diffusion in Financial Markets
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Cen, Ling, Erfan Danesh, Chayawat Ornthanalai, and Xiaofei Zhao (2016) "The Power of Economic Networks: Investor Recognition Through Supply-Chain Relationships," Rotman School of Management Working Paper 2572717. University of Toronto.
- Christoffersen, Susan E. K., Erfan Danesh, and David Musto (2015). "Why Do Institutions Delay Reporting Their Shareholdings? Evidence from Form 13F," Rotman School of Management Working Paper 2661535. University of Toronto.
- Danesh, Erfan (2015). "Strategic Trading and Delayed Disclosure by Informed Traders," Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=2694336 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2694336
Last update: February 5, 2018