Meet the Economists
Krzysztof P. Wozniak
- Ph.D., Economics, Stern School of Business, New York University, 2013
- M.Sc., Economics, London School of Economics, 2006
- B.A., Economics, Harvard University, 2005
- Payment decisions
- Vertical restraints
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - 2016
Oliver Wyman Financial Services2006 - 2008
- Manuszak, Mark D., and Krzysztof Wozniak (2017). "The Impact of Price Controls in Two-sided Markets: Evidence from US Debit Card Interchange Fee Regulation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-074. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Wozniak, Krzysztof (2013). "Vertical Restraints in the Movie Exhibition Industry," Ph.D. dissertation, New York University.