Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Chicago, 2000
- B.A., Economics and Social Sciences, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, 1993
- Macroeconomics, household behavior.
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - 2015
Council of Economic Advisers2013 - 2014
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2009 - 2013
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2006 - 2009
University of Virginia2000 - 2006
- Bassetto, Marco, Marco Cagetti, and Mariacristina De Nardi (2015). "Credit Crunches and Credit Allocation in a Model of Entrepreneurship," Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 53-76.
- Cagetti, Marco, Elizabeth Ball Holmquist, Lisa Lynn, Susan Hume McIntosh, and David Wasshausen (2014). "The Integrated Macroeconomic Accounts of the United States," in Jorgenson, Dale W., J. S. Landefeld and Paul Schreyer eds., Measuring Economic Sustainability and Progress, Studies in Income and Wealth, Vol 72. Cambridge, MA: National Bureau of Economic Research.
- Cagetti, Marco, and Mariacristina De Nardi (2009). "Estate Taxation, Entrepreneurship, and Wealth," American Economic Review, vol. 99, no. 1, pp. 85-111.
- Cagetti, Marco, and Mariacristina De Nardi (2008). "Wealth Inequality: Data and Models," Macroeconomic Dynamics, vol. 12, no. Supplement S2, pp. 285-313.
- Cagetti, Marco, and Mariacristina De Nardi (2006). "Entrepreneurship, Frictions, and Wealth," Journal of Political Economy, vol. 114, no. 5, pp. 835-870.
- Cagetti, Marco (2003). "Wealth Accumulation Over the Life Cycle and Precautionary Savings," Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 339-353.
- Cagetti, Marco (2002). "Robustness and Pricing with Uncertain Growth," Review of Financial Studies, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 363-404.
- Cagetti, Marco (2001). "Interest Elasticity in a Life-Cycle Model with Precautionary Savings," American Economic Review: Papers and Proceedings, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 418-421.