Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, Princeton University
- B.A., Economics, Peking University
- B.S., Mathematics, Peking University
Current Research Topics
- Institutional Investors
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - present
- Cai, Fang, Song Han, Dan Li, and Yi Li (2016). "Institutional Herding and Its Price Impact: Evidence from the Corporate Bond Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-091. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li, Yi (2014). "Essays on Institutional Investors," Ph.D. dissertation, Princeton University.
Last update: March 18, 2017