- Ph.D., Economics, Stern School of Business, New York University, 2011
- M.Sc., Economics, European University Institute, 2006
- M.Sc., Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, 2004
Current Research Topics
- Credible Monetary Policy with Model Uncertainty
- Uncertainty and Learning in Economics and Finance
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2011 - present
- Orlik, Anna and Laura Veldkamp (2015). "Understanding Uncertainty Shocks and the Role of Black Swans," National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, NBER Working Papers 20445.
- Orlik, Anna and and Laura Veldkamp (2014). "Understanding Uncertainty Shocks and the Role of Black Swans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10147. Centre for Economic Policy Research.
- Orlik, Anna and Ignacio Presno (2013). "Optimal Monetary Policy Under Model Uncertainty Without Commitment," Working Papers 13-20. Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
Last update: September 8, 2016