- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2006
- M.A., Economics, University of Porto, 2001
- B.A., Economics, University of Porto, 1996
Current Research Topics
- Investment, Expectations, and Uncertainty
- Firm Dynamics
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2006 - present
University of Porto
- 1997 - 2001
- Byrne, David M., and Eugénio P. Pinto (2015). "The Recent Slowdown in High-Tech Equipment Price Declines and some Implications for Business Investment and Labor Productivity," FEDS Notes 2015-03-26. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nalewaik, Jeremy, and Eugenio P. Pinto (2015). "The Response of Capital Goods Shipments to Demand Over the Business Cycle," Journal of Macroeconomics, vol. 43, pp. 62-80.
- Pinto, Eugenio P., and Stacey Tevlin (2014). "Perspectives on the Recent Weakness in Investment," FEDS Notes 2014-05-21. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pinto, Eugenio (2011). "Firms' Relative Sensitivity to Aggregate Shocks and the Dynamics of Gross Job Flows," Labour Economics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 111-119.
- Pinto, Eugenio (2008). "Firm Dynamics with Infrequent Adjustment and Learning," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-14. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pinto, Eugenio (2006). "Heterogeneity and Input Reallocation," Ph.D. dissertation, University of Maryland.
Last update: June 22, 2015