Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2012
Current Research Topics
- Macroeconomic Effects of Financial Crises
- Banks in Macro Models and Financial Policy
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2012 - present
- Akinci, Ozge, and Albert Queralto (2016). "Credit Spreads, Financial Crises, and Macroprudential Policy," Staff Reports 802. Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guerrieri, Luca, Matteo Iacoviello, Francisco Covas, John C. Driscoll, Michael T. Kiley, Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar, Albert Queraltó, and Jae W. Sim (2015). "Macroeconomic Effects of Banking Sector Losses across Structural Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-044. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Akinci, Ozge, and Albert Queralto (2014). "Banks, Capital Flows and Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1121. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Queralto, Albert (2013). "A Model of Slow Recoveries from Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1097. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gertler, Mark, Nobuhiro Kiyotaki, and Albert Queralto (2012). "Financial Crises, Bank Risk Exposure and Government Financial Policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 59, Supplement, pp. S17-S34.
Last update: February 5, 2018