Meet the Economists
Andrew D. Paciorek
- Ph.D., Applied Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2011
- B.A., Economics & Mathematics, Yale University, 2003
- Mortgage Credit; Housing Supply
- Household Formation
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2011 - 2015
- Laufer, Steven, and Andrew Paciorek (2016). "The Effects of Mortgage Credit Availability: Evidence from Minimum Credit Score Lending Rules," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-098. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- DeFusco, Anthony A., and Andrew Paciorek (2017). "The Interest Rate Elasticity of Mortgage Demand: Evidence from Bunching at the Conforming Loan Limit," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 210-240.
- Paciorek, Andrew D. (2016). "The Long and the Short of Household Formation," Real Estate Economics, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 7-40.
- Gilbert, Charles, Norman Mori, Andrew D. Paciorek, and Claudia R. Sahm (2015). "Residual Seasonality in GDP," FEDS Notes 2015-05-14. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paciorek, Andrew D. (2015). "Where Are The Construction Workers?" FEDS Notes 2015-02-26. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Paciorek, Andrew (2013). "Supply Constraints and Housing Market Dynamics," Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 77, pp. 11-26.
- Paciorek, Andrew, and Todd Sinai (2012). "Does Home Owning Smooth the Variability of Future Housing Consumption?" Journal of Urban Economics, vol. 71, no. 2, pp. 244-257.
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Homer Hoyt Dissertation Award, First Prize
- Journal of Urban Economics
- Journal of Public Economics
- Regional Science and Urban Economics
- Real Estate Economics
- Journal of Housing Economics
- Quantitative Economics
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- American Economic Association
- American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association