Meet the Economists
Anil K. Jain
- Ph.D., Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2014
- M.Phil., Economics, Trinity College, Cambridge, 2009
- B.A., Economics, Trinity College, Cambridge, 2008
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - present
- Choudhary, M. Ali, and Anil Jain (2014). "How Public Information Affects Asymmetrically Informed Lenders: Evidence from a Credit Registry Reform," International Finance Discussion Papers 1125. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jain, Anil (2014). "Essays in Credit Markets and Development Economics," Ph.D. dissertation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Last update: March 18, 2017