Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- M.A., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2006
- M.Sc., Economic Analysis, Universitat de Valencia (Spain), 2004
- B.A., Economics, Universitat de Valencia (Spain), 2002
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2013 - 2015
Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey2010 - 2013
- Caldara, Dario, Cristina Fuentes-Albero, Simon Gilchrist, and Egon Zakrajšek (2016). "The Macroeconomic Impact of Financial and Uncertainty Shocks," European Economic Review, vol. 88, pp. 185-207.
- Caldara, Dario, Cristina Fuentes-Albero, Simon Gilchrist, and Egon Zakrajsek (2016). "The Macroeconomic Impact of Financial and Uncertainty Shocks," International Finance Discussion Papers 1166. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Caldara, Dario, Cristina Fuentes-Albero, Simon Gilchrist, and Egon Zakrajsek (2016). "The Macroeconomic Impact of Financial and Uncertainty Shocks," NBER Working Papers 22058. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina (2014). "Financial Frictions, Financial Shocks, and Aggregate Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-84. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina, and Leonardo Melosi (2013). "Methods for Computing Marginal Data Densities from the Gibbs Output," Journal of Econometrics, vol. 175, no. 2, pp. 132-141.
- Rios-Rull, Jose, Frank Schorfheide, Cristina Fuentes-Albero, Maxym Kryshko, and Raul Santaeulalia-Llopis (2012). "Methods Versus Substance: Measuring the Effects of Technology Shocks," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 59, no. 8, pp. 826-846.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina (2012). "Financial Frictions, Financial Shocks, and Aggregate Volatility," Working Papers 2012, 01. Department of Economics, Rutgers University.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina, and Santiago Rubio (2010 ). "Can International Environmental Cooperation be Bought?" European Journal of Operational Research, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 255-264.
- Fuentes-Albero, Cristina (2010). "Essays on Financial Frictions, Propagation of Shocks, and Macroeconomic Volatility," Ph.D. dissertation, University of Pennsylvania.
9th Dynare Conference (Shanghai)
Gunghua School of Management, Peking University (Beijing)
Tsinghua University (Beijing)
North-American Summer Meeting of the Econometric Society (NASM) at USC
Board of Governors
AEA meetings in San Diego
NBER Workshop on Methods and Applications for DSGE Models, Atlanta Fed
Applied Time Series Workshop at the St. Louis Fed
Bank of England
Bank of Portugal
Bank of Spain
AEA meetings in Denver
Midwest Macro Meetings at Vanderbilt University
Workshop on the Interaction between monetary policy and financial stability at the Norges Bank
Greater New York Metropolitan Area Econometrics Colloquim at UPenn
17th Conference on Computing and Finance
- American Economic Review
- Journal of Monetary Economics
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- International Economic Review
- Quantitative Economics
- Journal of Econometrics
- Journal of Applied Econometrics
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- European Economic Review
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Journal of Banking and Finance
- Economic Letters
- Bank of England Working Papers