Meet the Economists
Eileen van Straelen
- Ph.D., Finance, Kellogg School, Northwestern University, 2019
- B.A., Mathematics, Economics, MMSS, Northwestern University, 2011
- House prices, real estate
- Internal capital markets, consumer finance
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2019 - present
- van Straelen, Eileen (2021). "Desperate House Sellers: Distress Among Developers," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2021-065. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bhutta, Neil, Adithya Raajkumar, and Eileen van Straelen (2021). "Have pandemic-induced declines in home listings fueled house price growth?" FEDS Notes 2021-08-16. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association
Homer Hoyt Dissertation Award