Meet the Economists
Erin E. Syron Ferris
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California - Berkeley, 2010
- S.B., Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2002
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2012 - 2015
National Research Initiative Postdoctoral Fellow
American Enterprise Institute2010 - 2012
John Hancock2002 - 2004
- Ferris, Erin E. Syron (forthcoming). "Dividend Taxes and Stock Volatility," International Tax and Public Finance.
- Cashin, David, Erin Syron Ferris, Beth Klee, and Cailey Stevens (2017). "Take it to the Limit: The Debt Ceiling and Treasury Yields," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-052. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferris, Erin E. Syron, Soo Jeong Kim, and Bernd Schlusche (2017). "Confidence Interval Projections of the Federal Reserve Balance Sheet and Income," FEDS Notes 2017-01-13. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).