Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Financial Econometrics, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, 2012
- M.B.A., Finance, Booth School of Business, University of Chicago, 2010
- M.Sc., Mathematics, Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Macro and Finance linkages
- Monetary Policy and Asset Pricing
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2010 - present
J.P. Morgan Capital Markets2008
- Lewis, Kurt F., and Francisco Vazquez-Grande (2017). "Measuring the Natural Rate of Interest: A Note on Transitory Shocks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-059. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lopez, Pier, David Lopez-Salido, and Francisco Vazquez-Grande (2015). "Nominal Rigidities and the Term Structures of Equity and Bond Returns," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-064. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Berrendero, José R., Antonio Cuevas, and Francisco Vjosázquez‐grande (2006). "Testing Multivariate Uniformity: The Distance‐to‐Boundary Method," The Canadian Journal of Statistics, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 693-707.
Last update: December 6, 2018