- Ph.D., Finance, London School of Economics, 2013
Current Research Topics
- Asset Managers
- Corporate Governance
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2013 - present
- Zer, Ilknur (2015). "Information Disclosures, Default Risk, and Bank Value." Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-104. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Valenzuela, Marcela, Ilknur Zer, Piotr Fryzlewicz, and Thorsten Rheinlander (2015). "Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility," Journal of Financial Markets, vol. 24, pp. 25-48.
- Danielsson, Jon, Kevin James, Marcela Valenzuela, and Ilknur Zer (2014). "Model Risk of Risk Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-34. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, Peter Zimmerman, and Ilknur Zer (2013). "Banks' Disclosure and Financial Stability," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, vol. 53, no. 4, pp. 326-335.
- Valenzuela, Marcela, and Ilknur Zer (2013). "Competition, Signaling and Non-Walking through the Book: Effects on Order Choice," Journal of Banking & Finance, vol. 37, no. 12, pp. 5421-5435.
- Danielsson, Jon, and Ilknur Zer (2012). "Systemic risk arising from computer based trading and connections to the empirical literature on systemic risk. Foresight Driver Review DR29," London: Government Office for Science
Last update: November 23, 2015