Meet the Economists
Christine L. Dobridge
- Ph.D., Finance, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2015
- M.A., Economics, New York University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, Wellesley College, 2002
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Macroeconomic Analysis
U.S. Department of the Treasury2008 - 2009
U.S. Department of the Treasury2007 - 2008
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.2004 - 2007
Council of Economic Advisers2002 - 2004
- Dobridge, Christine L. (2016). "Fiscal Stimulus and Firms: A Tale of Two Recessions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-013. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dobridge, Christine L. (2016). "For Better and for Worse? Effects of Access to High-Cost Consumer Credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-056. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).