Meet the Economists
Christine L. Dobridge
- Ph.D., Finance, Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, 2015
- M.A., Economics, New York University, 2009
- B.A., Economics, Wellesley College, 2002
- Corporate Taxation
- Tax Planning
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Deputy Assistant Secretary for Macroeconomic Analysis
U.S. Department of the Treasury2008 - 2009
Senior Advisor, Office of Economic Policy
U.S. Department of the Treasury2007 - 2008
Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc.2004 - 2007
Council of Economic Advisers2002 - 2004
- Dobridge, Christine (forthcoming). "Tax Loss Carrybacks as Firm Fiscal Stimulus: A Tale of Two Recessions," The Accounting Review.
- Dobridge, Christine L. (2018). "High-Cost Credit and Consumption Smoothing," Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, vol. 50, no. 2-3, pp. 407-433.
- Dobridge, Christine L. (2016). "For Better and for Worse? Effects of Access to High-Cost Consumer Credit," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-056. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dobridge, Christine L. (2016). "Fiscal Stimulus and Firms: A Tale of Two Recessions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-013. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).