Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2014
- M.Sc., Economics, Bocconi University, 2007
- B.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 2005
- Financial Intermediation and Real Activity
- Heterogeneous Effects of Monetary Policy
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - present
- Ferrante, Francesco (2019). "Risky Lending, Bank Leverage and Unconventional Monetary Policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 101, pp. 100-127.
- Ferrante, Francesco (2018). "A Model of Endogenous Loan Quality and the Collapse of the Shadow Banking System," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 152-201.
- Ferrante, Francesco (2015). "A Model of Endogenous Loan Quality and the Collapse of the Shadow Banking System," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-021. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferrante, Francesco (2015). "Risky Mortgages, Bank Leverage and Credit Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-110. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferrante, Francesco (2014). "Essays on Financial Crises and Macroeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, New York University.
Dynare Conference (Rome)
Ghent University Workshop on Empirical Macroeconomics
Midwest Macro Meetings (Rochester University)
IBEFA Day Ahead Conference (San Francisco)
Federal Reserve System Macro Conference (New Orleans)
University of Amsterdam
New Developments in Business Cycle Analysis (LUISS-Rome)
- American Economic Review
- Journal of Monetary Economics
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- Journal of Money Credit and Banking
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- The North American Journal of Economics and Finance