Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, New York University, 2014
- M.Sc., Economics, Bocconi University, 2007
- B.A., Economics, Bocconi University, 2005
- Financial Intermediation and Real Activity
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - present
- Ferrante, Francesco (2015). "A Model of Endogenous Loan Quality and the Collapse of the Shadow Banking System," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-021. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Ferrante, Francesco (2015). "Risky Mortgages, Bank Leverage and Credit Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-110. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Ferrante, Francesco (2014). "Essays on Financial Crises and Macroeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, New York University.
New Development in Business Cycle Analysis (LUISS-Rome)
University of Amsterdam
Ghent University Workshop on Empirical Macroeconomics
Midwest Macro Meetings (Rochester University)
IBEFA Day Ahead Conference (San Francisco)
Federal Reserve System Macro Conference (New Orleans)
- American Economic Review
- Journal of Money Credit and Banking
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis
- The North American Journal of Economics and Finance