Meet the Economists
Nils M. Gornemann
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Pennsylvania, 2014
Current Research Topics
- Sovereign Default
- Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - present
- Gornemann, Nils, Keith Kuester, and Makoto Nakajima (2016). "Doves for the Rich, Hawks for the Poor? Distributional Consequences of Monetary Policy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1167. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bocola, Luigi, and Nils Gornemann (2013). "Risk, Economic Growth and the Value of U.S. Corporations," Working Papers 13-10. Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gornemann, Nils (2013). "Three Essays on Dynamic Macroeconomics," Ph.D. dissertation, University of Pennsylvania.
- Gornemann, Nils, Keith Kuester, and Makoto Nakajima (2012 ). "Monetary Policy with Heterogeneous Agents," Working Papers 12-21. Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
Last update: February 5, 2018