Meet the Economists
Thiago R. T. Ferreira
- Ph.D., Economics, Northwestern University, 2014
- M.A., Economics, Pontifical Catholic University, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2007
- B.A., Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2005
- Macro-Finance, Monetary Policy
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2017 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2014 - 2017
Summer Quantitative Analyst
BTG Pactual Investment Bank2011
- Ferreira, Thiago R.T. (2018). "Stock Market Cross-Sectional Skewness and Business Cycle Fluctuations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1223. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Datta, Deepa, Juan M. Londono, Bo Sun, Daniel Beltran, Thiago Ferreira, Matteo Iacoviello, Mohammad R. Jahan-Parvar, Canlin Li, Marius Rodriguez, and John Rogers (2017). "Taxonomy of Global Risk, Uncertainty, and Volatility Measures," International Finance Discussion Papers 1216. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ferreira, Thiago Revil T., and Juan Torres-Martinez (2010). "The Impossibility of Effective Enforcement Mechanisms in Collateralized Credit Markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, vol. 46, no. 3, pp. 332-342.
Comision Nacional del Mercado de Valores (Spain)
Financial Volatility and its Economic Effects
- American Economic Association