- Ph.D., Economics, University of North Carolina, 2005
- M.A., Economics, National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy, 2000
- B.S., Physics, Odessa State University, 1998
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- 2009 - present
Assistant Professor of Economics
Georgia State University
- 2005 - 2009
- D'Amico, Stefania, Roger Fan, and Yuriy Kitsul (2014). "The Scarcity Value of Treasury Collateral: Repo Market Effects of Security-Specific Supply and Demand Factors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-60. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kitsul, Yuriy, and Jonathan H. Wright (2013). "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 110, no. 3, pp. 696-711.
- Kitsul, Yuriy, and Jonathan H. Wright (2012). "The Economics of Options-Implied Inflation Probability Density Functions," NBER Working Papers 18195. National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Last update: December 14, 2015