Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Finance, University of Vienna, 2018
- M.Sc., Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, 2013
- M.Sc., Finance, Corvinus University of Budapest, 2013
- Regulatory Policy Effectiveness
- Financial Econometrics
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2018 - present
Hungarian National Bank2017
Morgan Stanley2009 - 2010
- Hautsch, Nikolaus, and Akos Horvath (2019). "How Effective are Trading Pauses?" Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 131, no. 2, pp. 378-403.
- Horvath, Akos, and Peter Medvegyev (2016). "Pricing Asian Options: A Comparison of Numerical and Simulation Approaches Twenty Years Later," Journal of Mathematical Finance, vol. 6, no. 5, pp. 810-841.
- Horvath, Akos (2013). "Successful Issues on the European Equity ETF Market," Financial and Economic Review, vol. 5, no. 12, pp. 419-440.
2017 | Vienna
Vienna-Copenhagen Conference of Financial Econometrics
2015 | Vienna
EFA Annual Meeting