Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Financial Economics, Yale University, 2019
- M.B.A., Finance, Carnegie Mellon Tepper School of Business, 2012
- B.S., Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, University of California Berkeley, 2009
- Financial Stability Implications of Global Banks
- Dealer Banks, Shadow Banks
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2019 - present
PhD Summer Dissertation Fellow
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2017
Senior Research Associate
Federal Reserve Bank of New York2012 - 2014
- Cetorelli, Nicola, Linda Goldberg, and Arun Gupta (2014). "Measuring Global Bank Complexity," FRBNY Liberty Street Economics.
- Goldberg, Linda, and Arun Gupta (2013). "Ring-Fencing and 'Financial Protectionism' in International Banking," FRBNY Liberty Street Economics.
Bank for International Settlements, Basel, Switzerland (2019 Biennial International Association of Deposit Insurers Research Conference)
The Sibling Spillover Effects of Forced Bank Recapitalizations