Meet the Economists
Bence A. Bardoczy
- Ph.D., Economics, Northwestern University, 2021
- M.Sc., Economics, Institute for Advanced Studies (IHS), 2015
- B.Sc., Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest, 2012
- Macroeconomics with heterogeneous agents
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2021 - present
- Auclert, Adrien, Bence Bardóczy, and Matthew Rognlie (forthcoming). "MPCs, MPEs, and Multipliers: A Trilemma for New Keynesian Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics.
- Auclert, Adrien, Bence Bardóczy, Matthew Rognlie, and Ludwig Straub (forthcoming). "Using the Sequence-Space Jacobian to Solve and Estimate Heterogeneous-Agent Models," Econometrica.
Barcelona GSE Summer Forum
Spousal Insurance and the Amplification of Business Cycles
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- Review of Economic Studies