Meet the Economists
Edmund S. Crawley
- Ph.D., Economics, Johns Hopkins University, 2019
- M.A., International Development, Harvard Kennedy School, 2011
- M.A., Mathematics, University of Cambridge, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Household Consumption
- Monetary Policy Transmission
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2019 - present
International Monetary Fund2012 - 2014
Nomura International Plc2005 - 2009
- Carroll, Christopher, Edmund Crawley, Jiri Slacalek, Kiichi Tokuoka, Matthew N. White (forthcoming). "Sticky Expectations and Consumption Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics.
- Crawley, Edmund (2019). "In Search of Lost Time Aggregation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-075. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carroll, Christopher D., Edmund Crawley, Jiri Slacalek, Kiichi Tokuoka, and Matthew N. White (2018). "Sticky Expectations and Consumption Dynamics," NBER Working Paper 24377. National Bureau of Economic Research.
Last update: November 20, 2019