Who May Attend?
- Programs are open to banking supervision staff of the Federal Reserve System.
- Examiners and staff members from State agencies, foreign central banks, and other regulatory agencies are accommodated on a space available basis.
- Each class has a limited number of seats.
- When a class reaches maximum capacity, additional registrants are placed on the wait list and will be notified when and if their status changes.
- Classes are subject to cancellation in the event of insufficient registrations.
- Non-System participants may be subject to an enrollment fee for offerings hosted by the STREAM Technology Lab in Chicago.
- All reservations for non-System participants are on a first-come, first-served basis and will only be considered after System staff requests have been filled.
- Registration requests sent via e-mail should include full contact information (name, address, telephone, and e-mail address) for all registrants and the point of contact for the request.
- Registrations will be confirmed via e-mail.
Please use the list below to determine the appropriate registration contact:
- Participants from Federal Reserve Banks should contact the Training Coordinator at their Reserve Bank.
- US state agencies responsible for financial regulations should contact the Training Coordinator at the Reserve Bank in their District.
- Participants from the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System should contact the Curriculum Analyst for the course at the Board of Governors. Board staff can obtain contact information from the SuperVision Learning Governance intranet site.
- Participants from US federal financial regulators such as FDIC, OCC, and NCUA should contact Amol Vaidya at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors at
(202) 475-6306 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants from any other US federal agency with financial regulatory responsibilities contact Amol Vaidya at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors at (202) 475-6306 or email@example.com.
- Participants from foreign central banks and non-US supervisory authorities contact the Officer in charge of International Training and Assistance at the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System:
Federal Reserve Board of Governors
+1 202 475 6306
- Courses hosted by the STREAM Technology Lab in Chicago may include a tuition fee.
- FFIEC programs have tuition fees. Current tuition charges are available by contacting Sharon Green at (202) 973-5083.
- Options Institute programs have tuition fees. Current tuition charges are available by contacting Sharon Green at (202) 973-5083.
- Certain class sites require participants to make their own hotel arrangements.
- Precourse materials for System programs will generally be sent to participants approximately six to eight weeks prior to the class.
- FFIEC and other agency schools' precourse materials will be sent to participants approximately 45 days prior to the session.
- The agency of each participant is responsible for ensuring that its participants have satisfactorily completed all precourse work in a timely manner.
- In addition to precourse work, some courses have proficiency checks which must be completed and forwarded to the Reserve Bank Training Coordinator prior to attending the course.
- The dress code at the System Examiner Training Center in Washington, D.C., is business casual attire.
- The dress code when attending System schools at other locations varies and is outlined in the participant letter sent to each student prior to attending a System school.
- The dress code at the L. William Seidman Center is as follows:
- Comfortable attire appropriate for a business environment
- Coat and tie are not required.
- Tennis shoes, t-shirts, blue jeans, and shorts should not be worn.
Call or write:
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Division of Supervision and Regulation
Manager, System Examiner Education Program - M/S 1800
Washington, D.C. 20551-0001
Telephone: (202) 475-6306