Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2016
- M.S., Economics, Universidad de los Andes (Colombia), 2009
- B.S., Economics, Universidad de Antioquia (Colombia), 2007
- Information Frictions in the Labor Market
- Price and Wage Setting under Information Frictions
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Morales-Jiménez, Camilo (2017). "The Cyclical Behavior of Unemployment and Wages under Information Frictions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-047. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Morales-Jiménez, Camilo (2017). "The Cyclical Behavior of Unemployment and Wages under Information Frictions," Job Market Paper, University of Maryland.
- Morales-Jiménez, Camilo (2016). "Essays on Information Frictions, Prices and Unemployment," Ph.D. dissertation, University of Maryland.
- Morales-Jimenez, Camilo (2015). "Information Frictions, Nominal Shocks and the Role of Inventories in Price-Setting Decisions," University of Maryland.
Midwest Macro Meetings at University of Missouri
Annual Meeting of the Society for Economic Dynamics (Toronto)
Computing in Economics and Finance (Taipei)