Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Southern California, 2015
- M.A., Economics, Duke University, 2008
- M.A., International Economics and Finance, Brandeis University, 2004
- B.A., Business, Universidad de San Andrés
Current Research Topics
- Macroeconomics and time-varying uncertainty.
- Estimation of Time Series Models
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta2004 - 2007
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, Diego Vilan, and Mark A. Wynne (2012). "Bayesian Estimation of NOEM Models: Identification and Inference in Small Samples," in Balke, Nathan, Fabio Canova, Fabio Milani, Mark A. Wynne, eds., DSGE Models in Macroeconomics: Estimation, Evaluation, and New Developments. Advances in Econometrics, vol. 28. Bingley, U.K.: Emerald; distributed by Turpin Distribution, Biggleswade, U.K., pp. 137-199.
- Mandelman, Federico S., Pau Rabanal, Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez, and Diego Vilan (2011). "Investment-Specific Technology Shocks and International Business Cycles: An Empirical Assessment," Review of Economic Dynamics, vol. 14, no. 1, pp. 136-155.
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control
- International Economic Review
- Journal of Macroeconomics
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- Economic Inquiry
- Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics and Econometrics
Last update: July 27, 2021