Meet the Economists
Laura J. Feiveson
- Ph.D., Public Finance and Macroeconomics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2012
- B.S., Mathematics and Physics, Yale University, 2002
Current Research Topics
- Household consumption
- State and local government finance
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2012 - 2015
- Aladangady, Aditya, Shifrah Aron-Dine, Wendy Dunn, Laura Feiveson, Paul Lengermann, and Claudia Sahm (2016). "The Effect of Hurricane Matthew on Consumer Spending," FEDS Notes. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, December 2, 2016.
- Feiveson, Laura (2015). "General Revenue Sharing and Public Sector Unions," Journal of Public Economics, vol. 125, pp. 28-45.
- Feiveson, Laura (2013). "The Impact of Unions on Municipal Elections and Urban Fiscal Policies: Comment," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 568-570.
- Chodorow-Reich, Gabriel, Laura Feiveson, Zachary Liscow, and William Gui Woolston (2012). "Does State Fiscal Relief during Recessions Increase Employment? Evidence from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 118-145.
Last update: May 19, 2017