Meet the Economists
Pablo A. Cuba-Borda
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Maryland, 2015
- M.A., Development Economics, Williams College, 2008
- B.A., Economics, Universidad Católica Boliviana, 2005
Current Research Topics
- Monetary Policy at the Zero Lower Bound
- Nonlinearities in DSGE models
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2015 - present
- Aruoba, S. Boragan, Pablo Cuba-Borda, and Frank Schorfheide (2016). "Macroeconomic Dynamics Near the ZLB: A Tale of Two Countries," International Finance Discussion Papers 1163. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aruoba, S. Boragan, Pablo Cuba-Borda, and Frank Schorfheide (2012). "Macroeconomic Dynamics Near the ZLB: A Tale of Two Countries," PIER Working Paper Archive. Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Journal of the European Economic Association
- Quantitative Economics
Last update: June 22, 2018