Although applications are accepted throughout the year, most positions are filled during two main recruitment cycles. Completed application submission deadlines are as follows:
- Fall: September 30 (interviews held in October)
- Spring: January 31 (interviews beginning in March)
Candidates not selected during the fall recruitment cycle will automatically be considered during the spring. Positions for successful candidates in both the fall and spring recruiting cycles will typically be available during the summer months.
U.S. citizenship is required for Research Assistant positions.
We request that candidates complete the EEO Voluntary Self-Identification form. Any information voluntarily provided is confidential and will not be considered in making any employment decision. Choosing not to complete the form will not affect your being considered for employment.
Send the following materials by e-mail to email@example.com. Applications will be circulated to all the economic research divisions.
- Cover letter
- Unofficial Transcript. If you have attended more than one college or university, submit transcripts from each school. If you are selected for an interview, official transcripts will be requested.
- Two letters of recommendation. Both letters must be written by college professors. Arrange for all letters to be sent via e-mail.
- Candidate Survey of Interests Form
Note that all of the information requested above, including recommendation letters, must be received before your application will be considered.
Division of Monetary Affairs
Division of International Finance
Division of Financial Stability