Meet the Economists
David P. Glancy
- Ph.D., Economics, Brown University, 2016
- M.A., Economics, Brown University, 2011
- B.A., Economics, Clark University, 2010
Current Research Topics
- Bank Lending & the Great Reccession
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2016 - present
- Glancy, David (2017). "Housing Bust, Bank Lending & Employment: Evidence from Multimarket Banks," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-118. Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Glancy, David P. (2016). "Essays on Local Banking Markets and the Capital Crunch during the Great Recession," Ph.D. dissertation, Brown University.
Last update: June 22, 2018