Meet the Economists
- Ph.D., Economics, Columbia University, 2014
- M.A., Economics, Columbia University, 2010
- B.A., Economics, Seoul National University, 2007
- Investment dynamics over the business cycle
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System2019 - present
Assistant Professor of Economics
Vanderbilt University2014 - 2019
- Na, Seunghoon, and Hyunseung Oh (2020). "Computerizing Households and the Role of Investment-Specific Productivity in Business Cycles," International Finance Discussion Papers 1292. Washington: Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Oh, Hyunseung, and Chamna Yoon (2020). "Time to Build and the Real-Options Channel of Residential Investment," Journal of Financial Economics, vol. 135, no. 1, pp. 255-269.
- Oh, Hyunseung (2019). "The Role of Durables Replacement and Second-Hand Markets in a Business-Cycle Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, vol. 51, no. 4, pp. 761-786.
- Crouzet, Nicolas, and Hyunseung Oh (2016). "What Do Inventories Tell Us About News-Driven Business Cycles?" Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 79, pp. 49-66.
- Oh, Hyunseung, and Ricardo Reis (2012). "Targeted Transfers and the Fiscal Response to the Great Recession," Journal of Monetary Economics, vol. 59, pp. S50-S64.
Nov 2-4, 2018 | Nashville, TN
Midwest Macroeconomics Meetings
Jan 4, 2016 | San Francisco, CA
International Society for Inventory Research (ASSA Meetings)
- American Economic Journal: Economic Policy
- American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics
- American Economic Review: Insights
- Economic Journal
- Economic Modelling
- Economics Bulletin
- European Economic Review
- International Economic Review
- International Journal of Central Banking
- Journal of Monetary Economics
- Journal of Money, Credit and Banking
- Journal of the European Economic Association
- Macroeconomic Dynamics
- Review of Economic Dynamics
- Scandinavian Journal of Economics