Federal Reserve Board Research
- FEDS Paper 2021-021: Gender and Social Networks on Bank Boards
- FEDS Paper 2020-093: Financial Profiles of Workers Most Vulnerable to Coronavirus-Related Earnings Loss in the Spring of 2020
- FEDS Paper 2020-057: Market Power, Inequality, and Financial Instability
- FEDS Paper 2020-041: A Comparison of Living Standards Across the States of America
- FEDS Paper 2020-018: Technological Innovation and Discrimination in Household Finance
- FEDS Paper 2020-007: Do Minorities Pay More for Mortgages?
- FEDS Paper 2019-072: Okun Revisited: Who Benefits Most from a Strong Economy
- FEDS Note: Improving Housing Payment Projections during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Consumer and Community Context
- FEDS Note: How Does Intergenerational Wealth Transmission Affect Wealth Concentration?
- FEDS Note: Shedding Light on Our Economic and Financial Lives
- FEDS Note: Assessing the Severity of Rent Burden on Low-Income Families (includes break-out by race)
- FEDS Note: Are Central Cities Poor and Non-White? (related paper available here)
- FEDS Paper 2017-071: Racial Gaps in Labor Market Outcomes in the Last Four Decades and over the Business Cycle
- FEDS Note: Credit Availability and the Decline in Mortgage Lending to Minorities after the Housing Boom